We have spent countless hours working with carriers and underwriters to help develop the best gourmet food truck program in the country. We feel that our coverage and service are unparalleled. Match that with our competitive pricing and you have Insure My Food Truck. Our dedication to the industry has led to amazing support within the food truck community and allowed us to grow to what we are today. Thank YOU!
Four years later with over 900 mobile food vendor clients, over 10,000 twitter followers, several television food truck stars and dozens of trucks adding or converting to restaurants we are grateful to be called industry leaders with your help.
Thank you for the insurance help! We do feel safe!
— Home Plate Sliders @HOMEPL8SLIDERS
Thanks, you've been super helpful, stop by if you're ever in PDX
— Pour Pour Coffee @PourPourCoffee
You guys are awesome! Thanks for coming through with our last minute coverage!!
— Swifty Sweets @SwiftySweets
If you're in the #foodtruck business and need insurance for your vehicle and business check these guys out @InsureMyFoodTrk
— Wandering Dago @WanderingDago
Very simple and much cheaper! Thank you!!!
— Grillaz Gone Wild @GrillazGoneWild
We just switched our insurance with you guys and saved tons! Call these guys today if you great service and low rates!
— Melt Down Food Truck @MeltDown
I love that I was able to get exactly what I wanted and needed. Great customer service and very professional. Thank you!
— Sweet Stuff Cupcakes & More
If you are a mobile food operator and need vehicle and liability insurance, make sure to check
WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING
- Winner 2014 "Power Broker" in Hospitality - Risk & Insurance Magazine
- Winner 2014 "Power Broker Under 40" - Risk & Insurance Magazine
- Featured on Kabbage.com
- San Francisco Business Times - Taco Trucks Get Their Own Coverage
- San Francisco Business Times - SF Serves Up a Food Truck Economy
- Oakland/Alameda Magazine - The Truck Whisperers
- Houston Chronicle - Insurers tailor policies to food-truck owners
- Trucks.com - Food Trucks: A Growing Industry Tackles Insurance